Kick off meeting in India within the Erasmus+ project EGEA
Kick off meeting in India within the Erasmus+ project “Enhancing Green Economy in 3 countries of Asia” / EGEA
On 18-20 Feb 2019, with the new Erasmus+ project “Enhancing Green Economy in 3 countries of Asia” / EGEA was held a kick off meeting at Tata Institute of Social Sciences located in Mumbai, India.
The aims and objectives of the project are development and implementation of qualification frameworks in curricula based on learning outcomes, lifelong learning and the role of universities in lifelong learning, development of new teaching aids and other tools for training throughout life, including open educational resources, awareness-raising of the importance of "green skills" in education and work.
The project consortiums consist of 15 partners:
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
- Wirtschaft Mensch Umwelt (WMU) GmbH, Germany
- University of SouthEastern Norway, Norway
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland
- Baltic International Academy, Latvia
- University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- International University of Central Asia (IUCA), Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz Economic University, Kyrgyzstan
- Issykul State University, Kyrgyzstan
- Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Sikshan Sanstha, PIET, India
- Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Sikshan Sanstha, PIET, Nagpur, India
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India
- Kathmandu Institute of Applied Sciences (KIAS), Nepal
- Tribuvhan University, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Pokhara University, Nepal
About 30 person, 2 from each partner university participated at the kickoff meeting where all have discussed the Project Issues: Work plan, Tasks, Budget, Organizational and Administrational Issues and Project work packages.
On behalf of KEU, Almaz Kadyraliev, Vice-Rector for International Relations and Projects and Cholpon Toktosunova, Lecturer of the Finance and Financial Control Department participated at the kick off meeting.